Wednesday 22 May 2013

Being bold

I really can't get enough of big, bold patterns.  There's something so scrumptious about them.

So when I spotted some gorgeous fabric in Ikea a couple of years ago I earmarked it for future reference.  And yesterday, I eventually decided to just go buy some LOL!

But then, what was I going to do with it?

Decisions, decisions...

I find it really exciting when I see fabric with potential.  It's sort of like a sheet of white paper - so many things you can possibly do with it; so little time.

But I decided on an A-line skirt (well, to begin with anyway!).




With a side zip and button fastening.



I get to road-test it tonight for the first time.  Can't wait!

I have enough fabric left over to make at least one bag.  A satchel maybe, or a rucksack...

Time will tell!

Next....




No comments:

Post a Comment