Thursday 18 October 2012

The Hope chocolate lime bag

Take one belt, some oilcloth, a sheet and a little leatherette...


...and you get a Hope handbag in chocolate/lime.  Almost good enough to eat!

The interior has a magnetic snap fastening and a phone pocket too.

This lime oilcloth was used in the lime shopper and the sheet was used in the satchel.  I always love to think about my creations being connected through their fabric; perhaps around the world. 


I thought the preloved belt went nicely with the leatherette patches.


I do love a good bit of top-stitching so the Hope bag is topstitched throughout - I always find it gives it a nice, neat finish.


Ta-dah!

 
I'm still playing around with the design so watch this space as there will be more on the way...
 
Next...
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment