Monday 3 September 2012

Chrysanthemum bag

I have a thing about really large, bold designs.  And colours.  And textures.  Oh, ok, I love fabric of all descriptions really LOL!

But some fabric speaks louder to me than others.  And this refashion is no exception.  A while back I discovered a curtain with a huge chrysanthemum on it so I brought it home.  I could spot its potential from a mile off as it had 'please make me into a bag' written all over it.

So I did:


Its lovely, slouchy style is perfect for days out with the girls, a shopping trip or three or to carry all of your books to college.

And of course, it's unique!


I lined it with some fabric from a teal dress.  And added a magnetic snap.



I think I might make more bags in this style - what do you think?





No comments:

Post a Comment