Tuesday 20 March 2012

Labels have arrived - all systems go, go, go!

Ok, so I'm pretty excited.

Not just a little bit excited with a shrug of the shoulders. 

I mean a full-on jumping up and down kind of excited.

Yes, THAT excited.

I received my consignment of Sew Selena labels today.

And not just a couple of test labels either - a whole year's supply of labels!  Ok, so maybe 18 months' worth!




What do you think?

More to the point - what do I need to sew them onto...

Onward to the creation station!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Selena!
    I found your Blog some time ago and I have been following it since then. LOVE it!
    Can you please tell me how and where you have bought this Labels?
    I would like to buy some to me, too!
    Thank you!
    Kisses from Portugal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Helena - thank you for your lovely message!!
      I bought these labels from Tanners Woven Labels in the UK. They are a really helpful company and the labels are fabulous quality!
      x

      Delete