Tuesday 18 October 2011

What the best dressed sunglasses are wearing...

I haven't posted for a while but I'm back now and as eager as ever to share my latest creations!!

One of the things I've been doing is having fun making a padded sunglasses case for a friend.  I designed it myself and the first couple of prototypes were an absolute blast to make.  But the last one I made didn't turn out quite so well.  Hmmmm.

So I set out to make this one bigger and brighter than all the rest of them put together!


I wouldn't mind that one falling out of my bag, I can tell you!

Alas the fabric I used was not from a preloved skirt (although I might just make a skirt out of it!) 

But the inner fabric was from a pillowcase of all things!



And it's nicely padded too to prevent any knocks and scrapes.  I think I might just have to make one for myself now!

Have fun, sunglasses case recipient!!

No comments:

Post a Comment